Originally Posted By: BrentD
....Look at you! You toller at no other view point except your own repressive dogma.

You are so damn wrong you haven't got the first clue of what or who you are talking about. Yet you follow an orange orangutan with a religious cult-like zeal. Believing every word he says, even when he contradicts himself with yet another lie.

You worship a Hollywood celebrity who is nothing more than a spoiled rich brat that has cheated and lied his way through life from the beginning. He is the sort of person you idolize? He is your role model? Your leader? You are the one that is nuts.

If you didn't figure this out before 2016, is certainly has to be clear now as we see what he has done to make CV19 as bad as possible in the USA and how he has deserted his job while continuing to whine and play golf in the last months of his presidency.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Do you have the capability of seeing the country and the world beyond the bubble of academia?

My anecdotal story, I have a daughter who currently has dropped out of a good name, large university to take a promising work position. She can see all her friends and aquaintences around her in school with little direction to head in, and poor preparation from the institution.

My wife and I would support her whatever path she choses, but I am particularly proud of her strengths and independence. She values her education and highlights the beauty of you and your lefty buddies demonizing covid. A kid can get an Ivy league piece of paper....online. She will finish a year later than originally planned, with a secretary processing her online requirements, spared sitting through endless lefty political diatribes.

We didn't try to influenece how she voted, but insisted she did. She actually looked into issues that were important to her, and ironically her lefty peers, and she did good.