Originally Posted By: JDH
SKB,RMB,NCA225 and BrentD. You have become what you condemn. Look at the oppressive dogma of the liberal world view. It tolerates no other view point.Go to Russia or more specifically Siberia. Why? You are creating that oppressive environment here. I can easily see you creating local truth and reconciliation committees to ensure no straying from the liberal plantation. As to last stand, I fear it just occurred - America lost.

Look at you! You toller at no other view point except your own repressive dogma.

You are so damn wrong you haven't got the first clue of what or who you are talking about. Yet you follow an orange orangutan with a religious cult-like zeal. Believing every word he says, even when he contradicts himself with yet another lie.

You worship a Hollywood celebrity who is nothing more than a spoiled rich brat that has cheated and lied his way through life from the beginning. He is the sort of person you idolize? He is your role model? Your leader? You are the one that is nuts.

If you didn't figure this out before 2016, is certainly has to be clear now as we see what he has done to make CV19 as bad as possible in the USA and how he has deserted his job while continuing to whine and play golf in the last months of his presidency.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]