Originally Posted By: SKB
The reason you do not understand how anyone could verify a signature on a mail in ballot is because you have preconceived ideas about mail in voting due to your consumption of right wing media. Pretty simple really. The signature on file for me did not have enough similarities to satisfy the person who verifies them. I was then sent a form with several options to prove that it was indeed me voting. I chose to send them a copy of my utility bill and sign an affidavit. Works slick as could be.

Ah, now I see how this works...

If hundreds of election observers sign sworn afadavits attesting to election irregularities and outright fraud that they witnessed, then Liberals who are opposed to voter I.D. laws simply repeat the mantra that there is no evidence.

See the post from Sissy Chrissy nca225 above to see how this liberal propaganda concerning election fraud works. Deny, lie, and deny some more.

But if some conscientious poll worker questions your signature, and you sign an afadavit, then all is good, and the whole system is perfectly safe and secure in your mind.

I'm in complete agreement with Oldmainewoodsman's ideas about who should and should not be using absentee or mail-in ballots, voter I.D., and early voting in particular. There is way too much potential for fraud and abuse. For most of our lives, the first Tuesday in November was perfectly adequate, but all of a sudden, the liberal left is clamoring for voting long before the candidates even finish their debates.

The greatest failure of Trump and Republicans in the nation's entire history may turn out to be securing our election process, and not doing more to investigate and prosecute (and severely punish) all instances of vote fraud.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.