Originally Posted By: keith

The transgender idiot Sissy Chrissy nca225 is too brain dead to realize that the 2nd Amendment is also a Constitutional Right. But the Liberal Left demands that you not only show I.D. to buy a gun, they demand you undergo Universal Background Checks as well...

To top it all off, this firearms transfer you go through must be paid for by the purchaser of a gun. And those restrictions are not enough for Liberal Left Democrats. They also wish to further infringe upon that Constitutional Right by restricting the type and number of guns you purchase, and the ammunition you use. And if you pass along your own gun... your own private property... to your child or grandchild, Liberal Democrats want them to also be subject to the same Background and I.D. Check.

Yet Sissy Chrissy nca225, rocky mtn bill, BrentD, SKB, and all of the other Libtards and closet Libtards here still support anti-gunners like Altzheimer Joe Biden... who has spent 47 years working to eliminate guns or create as many road-blocks as possible to ownership and use of them.

EDIT: By the way, I'm not sure how anyone can say that they verify their signature on a mail-in ballot when the voter does not show his face or photo I.D. at the polls at the time of the vote. In many states, the signature of the supposed voter was on an envelope that was separate from the actual ballot. And in many cases, there was no attempt made to verify those signatures with those on the lists of registered voters. No photo I.D. was shown, and there was no attempt to verify U.S. Citizenship... also required by the Constitution.

As per usual princess is too stupid to realize that, even though there is a contsitutional right to bare arms, it is because the purpose of a firearm is to kill, the right to bare them should be reasonably regulated. The right to bare a firearm is not a fundamental right such as voting. Furthermore the right to vote is much more attenuated to violence then the right to bare arms is. Yet princess is just too dense to understand.

Once again princess shows just how fundamentally stupid she is and at the core of it, she is just a dumb single issue voter. So sad, but what else should we expect from a closet nazi?

Last edited by nca225; 12/29/20 10:27 AM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum