Originally Posted By: Lloyd3
These missives always seem to go a bit off-track for some reason. I must confess, I have been a bit troubled by needing to relocate more to pursue my outdoors activities but I'd never expected to be called cowardly for doing it. Demography is indeed destiny, it would seem. Add a few people and "wild" places aren't so wild anymore.

So then why were you talking about "traditional values" or your adoptive state changing in ways that are not attractive Lloyd?

Originally Posted By: Lloyd3
...your adoptive state is changing in ways that are not attractive to you...where do you go....and your values are clearly traditional...where do you go, where is that "last stand" made? The middle part of America still embraces the values most comfortable to the hunter/gatherer types, ... The coasts are beautiful in so-many ways and yet.. they are now so-crowded and many (almost all?) embrace values that are anathema to more-traditionally minded folks. Our world is clearly changing, how does one proactively respond?

This more than just about finding a good trout hole Lloyd.

Last edited by nca225; 12/28/20 09:43 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum