Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Keith, why should he concede unless he clearly lost, something every sane person could see from the outset? You can dream all you want ,but your earlier comments about a stolen election show you for a fool even FOX can't redeem. Dream on. Trump is the worst thing that ever happened since Pearl Harbor; nothing can change that.

Billy, your opening sentence makes absolutely no sense at all. And it also ignores abundant evidence of widespread fraud in the recent election. If they clearly saw from the outset that Trump had clearly lost, why do you think they waited almost two full months to encourage him to throw in the towel?

But I guess it does serve to help you avoid answering the very simple questions I asked you. Did you actually read the entire N.Y. Post editorial? Are you going to ask us all to ignore the fact that the intent was to maintain a REPUBLICAN majority in the U.S. Senate, in order to prevent your anti-gun choice Joe Biden from undoing all of the great things Trump accomplished in 4 years? And why are you only mentioning the small part that you happen to like?

You can keep running from these simple questions Billy. But don't blame me if people realize that you are afraid of the truth.

Originally Posted By: Replacement
Quote:
Merdock

Seriously?

Yes, seriously! This is what you get from a retired English teacher who is little more than a Democrat sock-puppet.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.