Originally Posted By: nca225

Cats out of the bag now. In 1991 olkeith, much, much older than 14 at the time and still well aware of the nature of the inventory, is right there in his buddys home no less, not place of business, doing business with this guy again for some gun parts while he and his wife are cheering the deaths of Jews in Israel at the hands of Saddam Hussein. FWIW, seems like they were longtime friends if the wife let him in to see her ill husband.

I like guns as much as the next guy around here but Ill be damned if I ever do business with a known Jew hating nazi war criminal selling stolen Jewish/European treasures.

Still resorting to lies in order to try to denigrate me, eh Sissy Chrissy nca225?

You know damn well that I freely admitted frequenting the gun shop of this gunsmith who was an ex-German soldier and armorer during WWII. Never once in all those visits did he make an anti-Semitic comment defending Nazism. Nor did I ever see him even attempt to sell any of the guns he stole from the Wermacht, and later had smuggled into the U.S after the War... when he emigrated and became a U.S. citizen.

When I visited his house in 1991, his wife remembered me, and invited me in. I was there looking to buy a bolt stop for a SIAMESE MAUSER that I was converting to .45-70

I was not there to purchase Nazi plunder, and he didn't have the part I needed, so I did no business with him that day, or at any time afterward. His apparent hatred of Jews was little different than Jesse Jackson's hatred for white people, when he admitted spitting into the food of white people he served when he worked as a waiter in a restaurant.

There were a lot of people in this country cheering for Saddam, or other Islamic terrorists and killers. You and guys like Larry Clown criticized anyone here who criticized these Muslim Jew haters.

I am not responsible for the hate of other people. You already knew all of these facts, I have posted them before. But you continue to post lies, because that is the only tool you have... because you are a brainless loser.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.