Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: nca225
Originally Posted By: buzz
God forbid being jOes friend, eh Bob. Ive tried telling you guys this internet thing is different than knowing one in person. Ive been shooting with jOe and hes fun to be around......

Birds of a feather...

Do you think you could handle the recoil of a 20 gauge yet Sissy Chrissy? I seriously doubt it.

You and teddy might not be smart enough to see what I was getting to here, but I'll explain. You see people of like interests tend to gather.

homelessAsshole is a racist P.O.S. He hangs out with his racist buddy Buzz. No surprise there. And to help prove prove my point along comes nazi kieth and white supremacist teddy to join in.

Thanks for help making my point princess. The only thing that could of been more helpful enlightening this point was if thrifty had jumped in. Where's he been? He is usually the first to come to heel when you whistle.

BTW I see you got another thread shut down where you were getting backed into a corner. Nice to have helpful friends isn't it?

Last edited by nca225; 12/20/20 10:53 AM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum