Originally Posted By: Lloyd3
Stan: You read my mind. I pulled rank (just a little) and had a Come to Jesus with my brother-in-law. Long story short, he bought the Verona. Quick question or two...when & where were the Verona guns made and by who, Isidoro? Batista made all the guns that Mark Reynolds sold new in my time there and they were spectacular guns. Next question, this Verona has choke tubes, but only two (full & mod). Do you know if the later Rizzini guns have choke tubes that will interchange with these earlier guns?

I'm not Stan but...

Yes the Verona guns were made by Isidoro, FAIR. The FAIR chokes are interchangeable in their line of guns. FAIR actually got its start making choke tubes, Technichoke, and still make them in subgages for several other manufactures.

B. Rizzini choke tubes are NOT interchangeable with FAIR guns. The first B. Rizzini tubes were made without slots for a wrench (Teague style tubes) by Seminole mainly the Bean guns IIRC. After that they started making their own and the first generation they made throws the best patterns I have ever seen. But again are not interchangeable with FAIR guns.

Verona O\U guns made by FAIR use Verona LX chokes. You will often see Verona SX chokes but those are made for the Turkish semi autos that Verona also imported at the same time.

You can get Verona LX chokes from Trulock

And of course Briley

Chokes from either of those will work I have a few of the Brileys in SK and LM.