Originally Posted By: Stan
Lloyd, the Aurum is a B. Rizzini gun. B. Rizzini is Isidoro Rizzinis brother, Batista. Together, and in conjunction with brother Emilio, and others, they comprise F.A.I.R., Fausti, B. Rizzini, F.lli. Rizzini, Ferlib and Caesar Guerini......... a veritable gunmaking dynasty of the Val Trompia region.

The Aurum would certainly be another great choice.

SRH

In addition to the 3 FAIR made guns I own I also have 2 B. Rizzini target guns. I recall well when Batista sued his brother Isidoro for the rights to the name Rizzini in the US. Which is why Rizzini now means B. Rizzini here and I. Rizzini is usually referred to as FAIR.

My youngest son that started out with a Miroku Daly 20 then a Verona shot my B. Rizzini one day and said how can you miss with this gun? And he didn't miss often. At the age of 14 but close to 15 he was the Mn. ATA Class runner up with a 193x200 using it. Figured I wasn't going to ever get it back from him so bought another for myself. We all tried to tell him it wasn't a trap gun but he refused to listen. And showed us otherwise. Personally I would rather shoot any other venue than trap except for wobble trap.