Told you they were all different.

Anyway, the front wood is held on by the two screws you can see under the barrels. Again, there are metal nuts located in the wood, try to figure out if the screw is coming loose, and backing out, or, if the nut is spinning in the wood, as you turn the screw, which, is a bad thing. There are two metal pins mounted in the front wood, facing rearward, that locate in the bottom metal. After you get the screws out, wiggle it around a bit until it comes loose. Might take a bit. The mechanism with the button to release the barrels SHOULD be positively retained in the wood, but, try to pull it apart over a big, light colored towel to keep the parts close if it isnt. The button itself, will probably just sit on an edge in the hole, and fall out when you tip the gun over.

You have to get the trigger guard off to get the stock off, so, start pulling screws out of the bottom, move to the top, remove any that are going down, and get it out of the way. After the screws are all out, it rotates off pretty much like any other trigger guard. There may be a screw going up into the wedge from under the guard, you will know more once the guard is out of the way. Yes, that screw in the wedge will need to come out. It would be the last screw I removed. The metal rod it threads into should stay in place in the butt stock. Do not remove that if you dont have to. When you are done working on the gun, make sure it is tight in the wood (large, regular screwdriver) and reverse the order of assembly. Im a little concerned by the crack I see, in the wood on the top. Hope it doesnt meet up with the blind hole for that rod.

By the time you get to that regular screw in the wedge, stuff should be getting loose.

It isnt difficult, just different. I have no doubt you can do it.

Best,
Ted