Bravo Messieurs. Exactly the sentiment here. Don't love anything that can't love you back. I shoot my guns...and they still are nice to look at.

There's nothing more depressing than going to an estate sale and finding scuba gear unused for 25 years, old golf clubs (mind I'm still hitting my 1989 Ping-eye beryllium-copper irons today), 1960's law books, etc. Weeding should be a pre-requisite as we get on ... I gave up on collecting years ago when I disposed of my BSA Gold-Star DBD-34 single 500cc parts and frames. But I do have far too many 19th century books on Central Asia.

I remember a few years ago emptying out my Father's house....I had to give the drill press to charity....darn it...I could have used that had Dad given it to me a couple of years before...I didn't have the transportation to get it back to DC.

Still.... SxS's are pass for the moment. But they are just so beautiful....my Daughter-in-law cannot let go of her 16 gauge Gerest-Berthon - that there will always be an art-form niche for them.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch