I have lettered all of the identified "Annie Oakley" guns listed in The Parker Story. Several are surely not Annies guns but are Franks guns or guns ordered by Frank for resale. Annie's Lancaster dimensions, odd and rare in the Parker records, are duplicated on some of the The Parker Story guns, some to the sixteenth of an inch. They are extremely high drop at comb and uncommonly high at heel. There are guns out there with Annie's unique Lancaster dimensions, identified in Parker records, and also identified in measurements of the guns as they appear today, and identified as "Annie" guns but not ordered by Frank Butler. These guns are ordered from Parker Brothers with the exact Lancaster dimensions, to the sixteenth of an inch, with other features that indicate "Annie" provenance. In my experience, not all of Annie's guns were ordered by Frank Butler, but by other friends or business associates in Newark when Annie and Frank resided there. I have found and identified one of these guns but am reluctant to write about it, pending further research.