Originally Posted By: canvasback

So much bullshit. So little time.

You didnt confront me on your return? I bet you didnt. Probably feeling a little sheepish after the idiotic episode that got you banned.

I launched a new attack on you? Go back and read the post Keith. I politely pointed out that your assertions of hypocrisy were completely unfounded.

You got the idea of using the term enemies from me??? Dont make me laugh.

You lie, exaggerate, twist the meaning, selectively quote out of context and use every other means of dis and misinformation to try to support your position. All in aid of personal attacks.....those things specifically banned by Dave.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. (You know who the woman is, right Keith?)

You know Mustela Frenata (the Two-Faced Canadian Weasel), you used to make much better responses when you weren't flailing and frantically attempting to run away from your obvious lies and hypocrisy. Your lame response above makes it very easy for me.

Point-by-point...I absolutely did not confront you upon my return. It had nothing to do with being sheepish or embarrassed by any past behaviors. And it should be apparent that I am certainly confronting and responding to you now.

I do consider you putting your foot in the water again in this thread to be just another in a fairly long string of personal attacks. Just for fun, I did go back and re-read those two posts. First off, you totally misinterpreted my statement about the hypocrisy of certain people not attacking nca225 for totally off-topic Threads and posts, his frequent vulgar trolling, or demanding that he reveal his real name. Perhaps that misinterpretation was intentional. I know full well that some here do criticize nca225 for those things, but my reference to hypocrisy was pointing out the behavior of guys like the Preacher, Gladys Kravitz... and you, although I did not mention your name. THAT is the double standard I was referencing.

Then you went on with more bullshit punctuated by your frequent recent personal attack stating my inability to discuss subjects like an adult. Call it what you like, but it is simply more of a string of personal attacks that got much more vehement and personal after I noted that you had became obsessed with joining in the concerted pile-on attacks on jOe.

Next, you certainly have indeed used the term "enemies" to reference those FUDD's and Libtards that I have needled in return for their frequent attacks on Conservatives and pro-gun Republican politicians. If Dr. Wanker confined most of his posts to the Custom Rifle Forum, as does rocky mtn bill, I would probably re-post his recent attack on Trump there to let folks there know where he stands. You have no problem going off-topic to personally attack me or jOe, so why is it wrong for me to do the very same thing to our FUDD's and Libtards.

Must be more of that hypocrisy thing that you cannot see.

You claim I lie all the time, yet you continue to run like a coward from my earlier response to your lies and bullshit. You call me a woman, yet cry about personal attacks, and act like you are innocent. I could care less if you call me a woman, or anything else for that matter. But it irks me to see you lie about it. And didn't you and Gladys Kravitz, and rocky mtn bill criticize me for referencing the feminine traits of some here? Why yes... yes you all did? So tell us why it is OK for you to do the same.

I stand by my statement, you are a complete fraud. You are a hypocritical liar and a two-faced phony who cannot be trusted.

You could respond and flail some more. Or you could just listen to konor3inch and go out hunting. I think we all know that konor3inch (and a few others) feels that it is only me that should never respond to bullshit.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.