Originally Posted By: keith

But I took no notes. I also did not save any of it to any hard drive or anything else. Furthermore, I also did not confront you about it upon my return. It was you who felt the sad, pathetic, and obsessive need to continue to denigrate me, and to engage in the sort of name calling you pretend to find so very offensive and damaging to this forum. It was you who launched a new attack upon me... not the other way around.

And

BTW bucko, I used the word "enemies" because it has been you who has cried about me posting QUOTES and comments in Threads posted by Libtards and FUDD's that YOU have described as my "enemies". But you have this sad and childish need to pick through my posts to nitpick and find any little thing you can dishonestly use to continue your personal attacks. You are a petty lying hypocrite, and as big a fraud as any we have seen here.

So much bullshit. So little time.

You didn’t “confront” me on your return? I bet you didn’t. Probably feeling a little sheepish after the idiotic episode that got you banned.

I “launched a new attack” on you? Go back and read the post Keith. I politely pointed out that your assertions of hypocrisy were completely unfounded.

You got the idea of using the term “enemies” from me??? Don’t make me laugh.

You lie, exaggerate, twist the meaning, selectively quote out of context and use every other means of dis and misinformation to try to support your position. All in aid of personal attacks.....those things specifically banned by Dave.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. (You know who the woman is, right Keith?)

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia