This is a perfect example of your MO Mustela. You took one little comment, and used it to run away from the facts and gist of my response to your lies and twisting. You continue to run away from your own words and actions like a coward and fraud. You continue to seek out one small kernel in order to denigrate and continue your personal attacks.... even though you cry about personal attacks. I guess personal attacks are only OK for you and your buddies.

I am not in denial about returning fire to you this evening. I am responding to yet another personal attack initiated by you. And I am not seeking out one small comment as a means or excuse to hide and deflect from lies and twisting, as you are. You started this exchange, but clearly are not man enough to confront the lies you posted here this evening, or the two-faced behavior that caused me to terminate what I erroneously thought was a friendship. Your response back then was to slink away, and to come up with a big fat lie months later. Now you go so far as to claim none of that is true. This is why I have often said that it is foolish to try to have a civil discussion with a liar. You sure had me fooled for some time.

Are you concerned about the prodigious stalking done by those who engaged in doxxing, and anonymous mail and phone threats in an effort to silence and intimidate me? I didn't think so. In your little mind, actual gutless low-life criminal behavior is excusable and even righteous, while telling the truth about you and your pals is a "cancer".

jOe saw that two-faced cowardice in you long before I did. Easy to see why you made him such a hated and despised target too. Even when I began to see it, I was somewhat in denial for awhile. Anyone who trusts you is a fool. You are a total and complete fraud. I think you ought to let your son read the posts you made here tonight. Show him what a stand-up guy you are. What a joke.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.