I already told you that I had read the obsessive and repeated horseshit you posted in the "Enough" thread Mustela Frenata.

But I took no notes. I also did not save any of it to any hard drive or anything else. Furthermore, I also did not confront you about it upon my return. It was you who felt the sad, pathetic, and obsessive need to continue to denigrate me, and to engage in the sort of name calling you pretend to find so very offensive and damaging to this forum. It was you who launched a new attack upon me... not the other way around.

And you even resorted to more lies and twisting of my words to do it. So please stop the disingenuous crap about how offended you are with the posting of crap that has nothing to do with the rules or intent of this forum.

BTW bucko, I used the word "enemies" because it has been you who has cried about me posting QUOTES and comments in Threads posted by Libtards and FUDD's that YOU have described as my "enemies". But you have this sad and childish need to pick through my posts to nitpick and find any little thing you can dishonestly use to continue your personal attacks. You are a petty lying hypocrite, and as big a fraud as any we have seen here.

I see that you are still running away from the lies and twisting I pointed out. I also loved the dishonest explanation for why you chose me to rust blue your barrels, when you had been openly derisive toward me with your opinions prior to sending me the email asking me to do the work. That timeline was discussed in your "Go_F*ck_ Yourself" thread, where you posted my PM with that same header, terminating any friendship we had, and where I confronted your two-faced behavior that made you slink away until things cooled off.

That thread was read by a LOT of people before it was deleted, and in all the times I have repeated your lying two-faced behavior, nobody denied my version of what transpired before it was deleted. Really, the way you slunk away from it when I spelled out your two-faced behavior spoke volumes. If you had been forthright and truthful, nothing on earth would have stopped you from coming back at me. But you ran like the lying coward you are. And you were even afraid that I would read your words and "take notes" on the repeated crap and lies you posted in the "Enough" thread. God forbid that I should respond to you! Totally not fair! And how precious that you need support from Queen Stevie and nca225. Birds of a feather...

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.