Originally Posted By: keith

Wrong again Queen Stevie. I went back through that "Enough" thread tonight after Mustela posted the lies and horseshit that I confronted... and that he is too much of a coward to address. He pretends to be the adult in the room, yet he is afraid to acknowledge the lies and twisting he posted earlier. Run Mustela, run!

LIE

See highlighted and italicised language.

You still have that dunce cap on princess.

Originally Posted By: canvasback

If this site is big enough for Argo44's off-topic Threads on Belgian model trains or Pashtun genealogy, it should be big enough to discuss the politics that directly affect the future private ownership of firearms in this nation.

It is big enough. We do it all the time, or have you forgotten.

If you have forgotten, that would be surprising as you are a committed and regular contributor to those threads. Even to the point of taking threads about double guns and single handedly turning them into political discussions.

What you are missing is your inability to discuss those subjects like an adult. You aren't the only one with that problem but you are by far the most aggressive and prolific.

No Mustela Frenata (the two faced Canadian Weasel), I have not forgotten. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of guys like Argo44 and you, who make an issue of off-topic things only when they don't suit you personally. And I suppose you would have us believe that you never participated in Threads that turned political, and posted your own political commentary on literally hundreds of occasions???

Speaking of off-topic crapola, I got many good laughs out of your shrill crying and whining in the "Enough" thread during my time off. You must have mentioned my name about a hundred times, engaging in name calling, hypocrisy, and numerous outright lies. It almost seemed as if I had replaced jOe as the object of your obsession. And none of that content was double-gun related! It appears that you really aren't as concerned about the rules and purity of this forum as you claim.

And how very brave of you to knock me derisively when I wasn't here to respond and counter your lies. But it was exactly what I'd expect after the two-faced behavior from you, where you were IGNORING my posts at the same time that you emailed me to ask me to rust blue barrels for you. I didn't reveal that I knew of your two-faced behavior until you were attempting to tar me as mentally sick, because I had noted your obsession with jOe. It seems odd that you would trust sending valuable barrels to someone who you said was so mentally deficient. Getting caught in that little faux pas where you proved that you do not come close to jOe in the integrity and trust department caused you to slink away with your tail between your legs until things cooled off. I saw you frequently checking in and reading Threads, but not posting. Then, months later, you came up with the total lie where you claimed that I knew that you were IGNORING my posts, and that we had joked about it.

What a crock of shit Mustela Frenata. Mature adults do not behave as you have. Anyone who would trust you is a fool. And no wonder that you were desperately attempting to convince Dave to ban me permanently. You sure as hell don't like me to repeat the truth about you. By the way, I still do not see your name on the donor list for 2020. Maybe Dave would consider your cries for banning me permanently and telling him how to run his forum if you weren't so damn cheap. Why don't you do yourself a favor and put me back on IGNORE instead of responding to my posts and continuing to make an ass of yourself?

Last edited by nca225; 10/03/20 09:21 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum