Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: SKB
James,
How prophetic of you predicting that Billie K would be reading the "Enough" thread and taking notes.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Hope you are well.
Steve

Wrong again Queen Stevie. I went back through that "Enough" thread tonight after Mustela posted the lies and horseshit that I confronted... and that he is too much of a coward to address. He pretends to be the adult in the room, yet he is afraid to acknowledge the lies and twisting he posted earlier. Run Mustela, run!

Totally predictable. I have long felt that liars and hypocrites like him were the ones who did the most harm to this forum, and frequently reminded his fellow Canadian King that "dishonesty is not civility." Mustela obviously has a different opinion, and one that would have shocked the hell out of me 5 or 6 years ago.

Do you actually think any of us are dumb enough to believe that pile of horse manure Keith. Its you we are talking about. Obsessive Keith. Of course you were reading, taking notes and saving shit to your hard drive. Thats just how you roll!

Bwahahaha!

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia