Originally Posted By: canvasback
Originally Posted By: nca225
Originally Posted By: canvasback
Keith, did you actually read these threads that NCA started? Maybe you missed it but I've read people starting threads suggesting he be banned, posts suggesting he's a coward for hiding behind anonymity, and posts decrying his tone and choice of words, never mind the essence of his topics. No hypocrisy. No double standard.

Just, as it is with you, a general fatigue with childish name calling and a general disregard for the rules of conduct as set out by Dave. Perhaps you haven't got the message yet from your time out.

I guess when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

While I do appreciate this CB, I hope you read those threads too, I did ask you something I was hoping to hear from you about.

Nothing personal NCA but nothing I wrote was in support of you or your recent posts. It was in support of a good DoubleGun forum. One where people follow the guidelines set out by the site owner. One where people behave with some level of adult-like maturity.

I usually don’t need to pile on you. There are enough others only too willing to do so. I do however point out the childish and obsessive behaviour of Keith on an irregular basis as his posts are so over the top, filled with disgusting language and regularly in contravention to Dave’s guidelines. Keith’s posts, I have it on good authority (people have flat out told me) drive good members away from this site and stop others from contributing. For that Keith imagines I’m a hypocrite, actively supporting his “enemies”. The mere fact he uses the term “enemies” suggests a level of obsessive paranoia that is clearly unhealthy. The rest of his posts usually back up that diagnosis.

I did not notice any specific question directed at me by you. If you can repeat or point me in the right direction, I would be happy to respond.

Oh, please don't mistake me James. I know that you were not supporting any position of mine, but rather the support was in pointing out to keith that I was indeed getting the treatment he was too stupid to see.

The question was posed in the best ad ever thread. Shortly after your only post in the thread.

Last edited by nca225; 10/03/20 09:16 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum