Well you can put me down as a one foot in the past person, within two minuets I collected the above well used items and that can of three in one was under thee sink the others are in the garden sheds and my workshop. I even have a bottle of Sperm Whale clock oil from my other interest but I cant bring my self to use it or throw it away for that matter even though I know the Whale is now long dead, Uneasy
conshence.
3 in one oil I do like the smell of Citronella they flavor it with, also the gardener I married does not mind sloshing it on the garden tools because it does not smell as bad as the other oils also she oils her own Sewing Machine with it. I have it in the oil bottles in my gun cases, and I do use it on guns in the field. Also on this side of the pond they seem to make big the fact that it is manufactured by the same makers of WD 40 I noticed they do now sports equipment use on the rear of the tin.
Vaseline well that has a multitude of uses it is the only product I have found that softens Bees Wax and keeps it that way without evaporating, perfect for re-treating Wax Jackets
SAE 30 Oil I use in all the garden equipment with an engine, no problems with that use so far. Also use on machine tools with just Bronze Main bearings they seem to last longer.
One thing I do know with certainty If there where no large sales for them they would be taken off the market rapidly if not sooner.
"Rangoon Oil" was not synthetic with all the modern bells and whistles additives but it is amazing how many people would still want to purchase the real thing but not the modern factory blended oil we see today, so old and traditional tried seen and tested products can still be good today.