Ok firstly, ya need to post pictures.

2nd, if the frame, trigger guard and one set of barrels says 12,395...that is the serial number of the gun. If the 2nd set is stamped with both the 9xxx number AND the 12,395, my bet is the barrels are a factory original 2nd set. They used barrels that they had in house, which had been previously stamped 9xxx...and they stamped them with the 12,395 number to match. This was not uncommon with Lefever. If they only had a different number on them I would say they had been robbed from another gun...but if the 12,395 stamp is original, the most likely conclusion is they were sold as a factory original 2nd barrel set.

All the same, different fonts might give me pause. Pictures would tell the tale.

Unless I missed it, you didnt say what letter grade stamp is on the frame. The E on your barrels is likely a grade stamp, which some Lefever barrels have. Sometimes the grade stamp on the barrels is mismatched to the frame. We have seen things as odd as a C grade with Optimus stamped barrels.

Good find, even if in rough condition. Going by just your description, I think you have a factory original two barrel set. It would be quite interesting if the 26" barrels are un-cut original length. For a 10 ga that's pretty short, but not out of the question. If you post a clear photo of the muzzle it will be obvious if they've been cut....Lefever barrels should ALWAYS touch.

NDG