Originally Posted By: Tim in PA
I am looking at the reality. Yes, Keith is a distraction, and his behavior, to describe politely and understatedly, is rather poor. I've already said it can be repulsive, or didn't you read that? But the reality, is that left wing trolling, created the monster known as Keith. I never said you, Drew, or Michael were left wing trolls. As you admitted, and I'm not blaming you, you and him got sideways, indirectly, over political spats, as did Drew and Michael, unless I'm mistaken. Unfortunately, Keith has little self-control and doesn't see the consequences of his actions.

Fights bring out the worst in people, and unfortunately, some people have a large reservoir of bad intent to draw upon. Keith has plenty. But again, if certain individuals had exercised some courtesy and not yelled (racial slur of your choice) at a mixed-race wedding, none of this would have happened.

If you, and Drew, and Michael, and everyone who agrees with you, petitioned Dave to erase ALL posts by RMB, or NCA, or King, whenever they started dispensing their political wisdom, they would get the idea and leave their trolling at home. And the same could be done to Keith whenever he starts a personal attack, and he would learn to play nice. And you would have civility.

But if you are going to focus on Keith because of your personal history, and ignore the trolling that created this, I don't know what to say.

Tim

Tim, no reason for you have followed the personal history between Keith and I. However, you have it backwards. My comments today, 6 months ago and 2 years ago regarding Keith are the same. They are the same as when we had a relationship. I have asked him many times to rein it in. I don't have a hate on for him, as he has for me. I don't particularly care about what he thinks of me. What I care about is having a vibrant Double Gun forum that discusses guns and related subject, that attracts the best and most knowledgeable double gun enthusiasts from across the world. Keith is, because of his conduct here, the single biggest obstacle to that.

By being explicit about that and am not cowed by his personal attacks on me, I have exacerbated his ire to an irrational level.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia