Originally Posted By: nca225
Originally Posted By: Tim in PA
The only cancel culture here is those wanting Keith canceled. I don't care if Dave bans political conversation or not, I'm not threatened by people too stupid to string two ideas together and realize they're sawing off the branch they're sitting on. But if you want a polite board that focuses on doubles, then people need to keep their left wing ideas to themselves. The plain simple reality, is this, let the leftists troll the board, and this is where it will end up

That is an amazing amount of burden shifting going on here.

All of the onus to behave is on the lefty democrats to "behave" and better make sure not one of them mention something that could upset your sensitive ears.

I have to admit, that sounds a lot like what I heard around here over a year before about letting african americans partake at a "public" beach (featuring a bunch of trump signs) in the south, that they were welcomed so long as they behaved, treated the white women properly and didn't swear.

You may want to reflect a minute on why you think your getting "trolled" and what exactly that "trolling" is.

And frankly, if you think being confronted with facts and truth is trolling, well then, there is not much more that could be said about that.

If I were going to go on a fishing forum, populated primarily by liberals, I would keep my right wing facts and truths to myself. Its good behavior not to antagonize your companions.

Apparently, it's a liberal illness to feel you need to insert yourself into a group of conservatives, and spew misinformation in the quest to convert them into intolerant, hypocritical, authoritarian comrades. It seems that all you ever post is anger and bile, are you really that delusional that you think you are accomplishing something?

Tim