Originally Posted By: Tim in PA
No, it's not curious on my part. If this is a free speech zone, threads wouldn't get locked or deleted, and no one would be banned. Dave decides what goes and what doesn't.

The only cancel culture here is those wanting Keith canceled. I don't care if Dave bans political conversation or not, I'm not threatened by people too stupid to string two ideas together and realize they're sawing off the branch they're sitting on. But if you want a polite board that focuses on doubles, then people need to keep their left wing ideas to themselves. The plain simple reality, is this, let the leftists troll the board, and this is where it will end up.

And Canvasback, I'm not wrong, if everyone knows politics and guns are connected, no one here would advocate for electing democrats and no one would tolerate that kind of trolling. Which obviously isn't the case.

Tim

Tim, Free speech it is, within the boards rules of conduct. Yes Dave decides, and you agreed to that when you joined the board. Read the rules.

I do not argue for the cancelling of Keith or anyone else. While you are correct others are sick of his attack posts, plus Sick of a couple of other posters too.

You argued that free speech is appropriate for those you agree with, but others be silent.

I argue for adherence to the rules in word and spirit.

Are you really so afraid that a couple of left leaning posters exist that we have to disregard the boards stated rules and hound them from the website?

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS