Returning to the beginning of this thread

Unfortunately without enforcement, misconduct against the board rules will proliferate. Appealing to better angels has proven hopeless.

Rather than be banned it would be far better those banned obey board rules and post positively on this board. I believe banning is not a good thing and to be avoided if at all possible.

Funny how Keiths attacks in violation of board rules did not breed a moderator response, At least one we could see, but when responded to in kind, it did. Sad that Keith was not corrected sooner, or more often. Unfortunately Keith is not unique in his violation of board rules. There are others who did not get banned, but it is likely because they were not involved in that particular melee or they would have been banned for a time as well.

Maybe we should thank SDH for not taking it anymore? His sacrifice resulted in Keiths absence.

As to the discussion of SDHs now deleted posting, I do not believe the post was fully true, in fact I think it a good bit of it tongue and cheek baiting rather than fact. It appears more designed to bait, likely in retribution for insults delivered from Keith. Hardly surprising given Keith regular baiting attacks and further the vile nature of many of his insults. Some kernels of truth? Likely, but all true ?

While I may have no affection for Keith I doubt he is completely as described.

It is not in SDHs post we find the best description of Keith; it is found in reading Keiths posts, his own words Best Demonstrate the person he is.

https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubb...3331#Post563331

Ultimately it is better to appeal to abiding by our boards rule by all:

Originally Posted By: FAQ What are the rules of conduct for the forum?

Considering the real-time nature of this message board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB or any entity associated with this BB. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyrighted material is owned by you. Although we do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message array(s).We reserve the right to reveal your identity array (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you. Participation is at your own risk and judgment.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS