Originally Posted By: Tim in PA
....here's a little secret, your precious doubles are joined like a Siamese twin to politics. Some people here are aware of that, it seems like others are either blindly, willingly or unwittingly ignorant of that fact....

....There's a lot of vitriol for Keith, and his arguments often become rather repulsive, so it's understood, but no one seems to want to mention the leftist trolls that created this situation. No one seems to find it crazy that....

....If you don't understand why that sort of stuff is trolling....

I can also understand how tactics can be taken as repulsive. The frustration seems to come from the inability to moderate the forum per individual preference.

My default sets to the last three months, three of the five topics in the Silent Doubles forum look to be started in questionable taste with arguably no provocation. Many on topic threads get thumbed in the eye with an anti conservative pundit or anti current President comment that comes out of left field. Some posts are repulsive, some are calm and collected counselling about the inevitability of the 'will of the people', some are near real time copy and paste of the latest left wing political talking points.

No, I don't think you're dead wrong.