Sorry Tim, you are dead wrong.

We all get it. We all know guns and politics are connected. Yet Im an active member of 3 other gun and hunting forums, all of which would ban you permanently for behavior like Keiths. And not one would go after RMB. Every day Im on one of those other forums there are a few people clearly indicating their left of centre slant. Just like RMB. No one bans them. They arent subject to hate filled, uncontrolled diatribes by a single member who takes it upon himself to police the site (in clear contravention of the site rules). In short, they act like grown ups.

Im no Fudd. Ive likely have spent more real time working to ensure I have the right to use a gun than you ever will. Because my opportunity to own and use a gun isnt constitutionally protected. Like yours is. Mine is fragile in a way yours never will be. Not in your lifetime. But that has nothing to do with the problem Keith represents for this forum. Keiths behavior left politics behind years ago. Now its just an excuse to rage and vent.

Last edited by canvasback; 08/25/20 03:08 AM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia