Originally Posted By: Goillini
Cback I think maybe what others were pointing out is that nobody made any of the banned members post anything. People are responsible for their own actions and behavior. You cannot control what other people say or do. But you can control how you respond to it.

Gollini, I appreciate that truism. Served me well in my divorce. But I also know how people behave in the real world. I'm interested in having a better, more informative DG forum. One where the actions of a very few don't drive away literally 100's of prospective and past posters. No one but Keith forces him to attack people. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. But the point is he initiates 90% of it. (That's an estimate). Most of us, when we are the targets, eventually have enough of that crap. How we respond is an individual choice.

It goes back to us having a foul mouthed bully trying his best to "protect" us from the musings of a few liberals. I'd prefer that we act as grownups and are allowed to make our own choices of who to read and what to believe or disbelieve. Keith's approach is a text book way on how NOT to persuade anyone of anything. Why he can't even get his main targets to leave this forum! The people who leave are right minded individuals who don't feel like subjecting themselves to the utter inanity of Keith destroying thread after thread with his personal vendettas.

Keith, are you making notes? You'll want to use these posts of mine later!

Last edited by canvasback; 08/24/20 05:43 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia