[quote=KY Jon I can not think of a single major non US made pump gun unless it is a modern, black/camo type gun or copies of older guns with the exceptions of a few Turkish made guns. [/quote]

Manufrance Lasalle:

https://www.gunauction.com/buy/7194535

Sold by Colt, Stevens, several hardware stores, and likely a few others. It may be the only commercial pump shotgun that was ever proofed at a government run proof house. The Lasalle has an aluminum frame, and is a well designed pump shotgun.

Roy Weatherby imported a Japanese built pump shotgun, it was called the “Patrician” in that era. It looked heavy. Never handled one, so, can’t say for sure.

A coworker years ago brought me a Remington 870 pump, that had been a Christmas gift to him in 1968. Coworker was a manic waterfowl hunter, up until his hip was replaced. The gun never left the duck boat, was stored with an oar, and the complaint was “it quit working”. Yea, it did. It was packed with 35 years of spent powder, cat tail slew, mud, feathers, and sandwich debris. The owner had allowed his young daughter to carve her name in the butt stock, and the finish was lifting off the wood. The owner seemed stunned to learn you were supposed to clean a shotgun. I should add that this guy ended up a Vice President at a medium sized mid western insurance company for a few years.
I cleaned it, lubed it, tested it, and returned it. I have no doubt it is still next to the oar in that duck boat, waiting to go out another time.

Best,
Ted