Craig I have never had any negative interaction with you that I recall. Be it in postings or PMs.
I believe this recent posting here would make a lot more sense if the posting that was removed had not been.
It revealed exactly who Keith is and to say the least he has no room to be chastising others on this forum or any other.
I watched post after post on this forum side tracked and good people insulted.
I held my tongue for years during this abuse.
It was not until recently that I spoke up. Im done and will see if things improve here. iIf not I will be like many others and stop coming here.
I just dont like internet bullys that insist on spreading hate to what otherwise would be a great forum.

To clarify Rats nest and not with the intent of you banning yourself.
No need to ban yourself.
In my post I am referring to the rats involved. They shouldnt have any problem self identifying.

TOP DEFINITION
rat's nest
A situation or condition that is characterized by messiness, disorder, disarray, and/or confusion.

For example just read some of the past posts. Read the opening remarks and read the post 3 pages later. You would never have guessed the the original posting would have developed to the point it ended up at and in lots of cases the posting locked.