I will offer an opinion on Keith. He is a paranoid schizophrenic, who always believes he's under attack. Mass murderers also believe they were defending themselves. He has sprayed graffiti throughout this site for years...even invading a post on "French-English gun terminology" to smear dung all over it. He has instituted chaos and caused more lines to be shut down than any other person on this board.

Personally I have no need for this fellow to "protect me." And, reviewing my 5 years of participation on this board, I cannot find one (1) post he's made from which I've learned something. There was always the potential..a few pretty photographs...but then the hatred, the vitriol, the personal denigration, the threats, the snooping and computer hacking, every post seemingly based on his "enemies list" - and that list included hundreds of people on this board..on which he compiled "files" and doggedly followed their posts, sniffing for a hint of heresy, just as the Stasi did at the height of the Cold War oppression. ...all the behavior of an elementary school hall monitor or the NKVD political police. I hope he never comes back. He is not missed.

Enough said.

Last edited by Argo44; 08/19/20 10:54 PM.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch