Yeah, we already saw your new 3 buckle gay apparel Stevie. I'm surprised that there is no nail polish on your toenails though. I suppose the nail salons in Colorado are still shut down due to Covid19 restrictions, or you'd be going whole hog with your transvestite look. Your feet are sure rather dainty and feminine though... only spanning less than two of those 5/4" deck boards. Speaking of your deck, did you build that too? I figure you did, considering some of the gaps between the boards are big enough to throw a live cat through.

With skills like that, it isn't surprising that you still don't see that the damage to this Winchester shotgun barrel goes 360 degrees around the circumference of the barrel. And it has already been discussed and established by photos that there is more than one ring of damage. However, you still want us to believe that some fool would continue to rotate an asymmetric anvil of a hydraulic dent raising tool, and also continue to make bulges where there was an extremely unlikely 360 degree series of dents. Perhaps you are seeing smoke rings from your bong again.

But you keep right on grasping at straws, and keep telling us about how you are so busy doing gunsmithing jobs that you have all day to post examples of your ignorance here.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.