Originally Posted By: keith

Originally Posted By: SKB

Notice the multiple small outward bulges, they could easily be from a hydraulic dent lifter, used in several different positions around the outer diameter of the barrel.

Even someone as biased as yourself should be able to see that Billie kEITH, unless you are just too stupid.

Well Stevie, when I hoped that even a gunsmith who supports anti-gunners wouldn't be stupid enough to do that sort of damage with a hydraulic barrel dent raising tool, you must have known I was thinking of you. I see my post struck a sensitive little nerve.

Fact is, if you took a moment to remove your head from your ass... a close look at those marks shows that they are not all the same... as they would be IF the same hydraulic dent raising anvil had been rotated around the circumference of the bore.

Furthermore, when have you ever seen a barrel dent that went 360 degrees around a shotgun barrel, and would require 360 degrees of rotation around the bore. And what kind of idiot, besides you, would make a series of bulges all the way around the barrel, after noticing that you had gone too far after one or two tries.

It's pretty easy to see just who is biased here Stevie, and also who is ignorant enough to grasp at any straw, no matter how ridiculous. On the other hand... a so-called gunsmith who farms out as much work as you probably doesn't have much experience raising dents.

I have seen and repaired all manner of damage, usually caused by amateur hacks such as yourself. I can lift dents in my sleep using several methods, occasionally even a hydraulic dent lifter.

The only nerve you hit is that I have tired of your self appointed expert status and will continue to point out when you are mistaken, which is quite often.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns