Originally Posted By: Dave Erickson
I'll say it again. That is one magnificent shotgun.

What's next?

Haha! Well, its time to sell my house to cover the bill from Claudio. shocked Just kidding.

Im hoping to put the icing on the cake of this thread by having some pictures of me, the gun and a few big northern canvasbacks in the bag taken at my duck hunting property at Delta Marsh in Manitoba. That will have to wait until late September or early October.

I must say, I love this process. This is the one I have gone deepest on but it sure isnt my first and wont be my last. But sanity must prevail and one a year is more than enough. We will have to wait until around next spring for the next story to be told. The current plan is to resurrect a dilapidated old Sauer sidelock. It will get a new stock as the current one is not worth trying to save. And the work on that gun will probably be a bit of a collaboration with Claudio doing the metal work and my good friend and member here Chris Dawe doing the woodwork. But, thats just the plan as it sits today. Always subject to change until I send the gun off and pull the trigger on the project.

But Claudio and I have some ideas for other threads to keep you entertained.

Claudio and I were hoping people would enjoy this thread and we are both so pleased that turned out to be the case. Thank you.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia