Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Ted, As for your comment about my career as a teacher, The Organ Grinder has already been there. There is no possible way either of you could have a valid opinion about my performance. Anyone who would stoop to a generalization about the era and presume to rate my work accordingly is simply a fool. Maybe you could rally The Organ Grinder's supporters here to confirm your adoration of his prejudice. My behavior here has been defensive, his and yours offensive, in both senses of that word. It's revealing that you feel I have no right to opinion here because I don't own the site. I don't own the country either, but my right to expressing my opinion doesn't hinge on ownership in either situation. You haven't let it be a stop to you.

This isnt the country. It is a privately owned website that the owner has made it clear he has no interest in moderating. You, have come out in a post that has nothing to do with double guns, and attacked a poster, one more knowledgeable who has been here longer than you. You had nothing to defend.

Shove off.

Best,
Ted