Originally Posted By: 28 gauge shooter
Thanks for all your insights, Am kicking myself for selling my Browning adjustable high post rib, special sporting I used during my time shooting on the USAF skeet team. Sat in my safe for 15 years where I was not shooting Skeet any longer and a work colleagues son was getting into trap and skeet shooting. Long story short, was invited out to shoot a few rounds with my colleague and his son. I shot 4 rounds and dropped 3 birds, not bad for not shooting clays in over15 years. His son used my gun and broke 21 birds with it for the first time where his average is between 12-16 birds. I saw his excitement in shooting and figured it was time to pass the gun on. Now I find myself being asked to shoot SC and utilizing my wife’s Remington 1187 Sporting Clays gun, which is a nice SC gun for an automatic. Now if I can figure out what to pickup will be my next plight.

Congratulations on your rejuvenated shooting! Needing another gun seems like a nice problem to have and passing one along, is always a good thing when you can do it.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]