Originally Posted By: RARiddell
Originally Posted By: nca225
Well RAdingus, you make every attempt to label a liberal as "mentally ill" and then run like a b!tch from the argument. Just shows you got nothing and only want to join in on princess's cadre of swallowers to gain a sense of approval. Well congratulations you made the club. You swallow with the best of 'em and I'm sure princess or one of the cadre will be along to give you approval.

At least Ms. Peep has the balls to try to counter, albeit poorly, but Peep's still got more guts then you for trying.

Hey Chris,
Case in point, you are mentally ill, maybe not literally but you present yourself as such, I did liberals an injustice lumping you all together, but the reality is there truly is something mentally wrong with you, for someone so eager to turn everyone on your side, you have a really f**ked up way of doing it. I don't give a shit what people think of me on this site, I'm here to learn and contribute when I can, you on the other hand just post here looking for conflict, how can anyone take you serious when all you do is cause conflict? What's your end goal, call people names and bully people because they don't agree with you? You definitely are changing the hearts and minds.....Ha HA HA what a fool.

Your assumptions abound, but allow me a second to disabuse you of them. I'm not one of these "lets come together" feel good people. No, I don't want to make you see the light or realize your poor judgement, I know thats never going to happen. Rather I come here to rub your face in your sh!t in hopes that you will choke on it...and to look at pictures of nice doubles from time to time.

Now are you done being a whinny little b!tch, and feeling victimized by a mentally ill liberal? Methinks not.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum