Originally Posted By: nca225
Originally Posted By: craigd

Yabut, who siezed the opportunity by lying about needing a whole bunch of gear and more hospital beds? Your President built field hospitals and sailed five hundred beds into the heart of ny. Hmmm, why didn't you mention there were a glut of unused hospital beds in your [censored] tale?

No, the true value of your [censored] tale is to demonstrate the type of 'logic' a progressive will use for their agenda, eh nca, you know to unite, sound reasonable, and find middle ground, right? Hey, that work for any issue of the minute, eh?

Yuk, yuk, yuk. The software censored me. I was was just keyboard ninjaing, but the software knew you.

....But hey just in cased you missed it, The numbers NY was using to estimate needed beds came from trump's own administration. So the lie, if there was one started with your boy....

Hi nca, I'm not the biggest fan of clicking on links.

Apparently it's not possible to leave dnc talking points or media agenda out of the picture. Do you dispute that the USNS Comfort is about the leave a Manhattan pier, a thousand available beds with a reported only a hundred and eighty-two used over the last month. Shouldn't the question be, why isn't the gov stepping back and asking them to help infected nursing home patients recover at a distance from the most vulnerable population of this particular viral infection?

The temporary 2500 bed capable field hospital at the Manhattan Convention Center is said to have had no more than 500 beds used, just twenty percent and no where near all at once? What is stopping the gov from designating just a handful of those beds for the purposes of separating those with known covid infections from the most vulnerable in this predicament?

With the resources available to a dem in power, shouldn't his actions and your logic best be looked at as nothing more than insight on how you advance any agenda? Any.