I lit a candle for you, Miller today at St. Michaels- Palm Sunday for us Christians-- one week aprox. before the corrupt Jews in the Sandhedrian betrayed our Lord and Master, Son of God the Creator. A bit off topic, but indulge me if you would- just as I have always wondered how the course of the World might have developed with a "what if:" scenario-- Here's a few of my favorites-- pertinent today's "Sturm und Drang" with the Corona scenario-much like the Spanish Flu that hit America hard in 1917.

What if: Adolph Hitler had been KIA in WW1-and Hermann Goering shot down from the skies much as happened to Baron Manfred Von Richtofen-- What if Kreigsmarine Kapitan Walter Braunschweig had passed up on torpedoing the Lusitania. What if Albert Einstein had run an Baskin & Robbins ice cream cart in Leipzig. What if FDR had stopped with 2 terms under his belt in 1940- and Wendell Wilkie (The barefoot boy from Wall St.) had been our POTUS when the Japs hit us at Pearl Harbor Dec. 1941--and the big one: When Pontius Pilate who found no criminal activity in Jesus ministering to the sick and destitute, had told the crowd: "Screw this freeing criminals gig one a year- Barrabas gets crucified, and Jesus is free to do His thing-"

Just imagine, if you will, how our World might have evolved through the centuries since we lost Him to the betrayal by the Jews-- No wars, plagues, ships sunk at sea, cancer, and we could all live in peace. I hope our Savior sheds the light of his mercy upon you in your time of trial, and that you emerge whole and free again from your affliction. RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..