Lloyd & Dogon: We're also on "stay at home" order up here in Summit County. Even before this order it fell like we were living in a bit of a ghost town. When the governor shut the ski areas almost two weeks ago all the weekenders and spring breakers left. (Shortages disappeared with them).

Since the "lockdown" it doesn't seem much different, other than some odd retail issues. My wife and I went to a local store (to remain nameless) yesterday to buy a sewing machine and materials to churn out masks for a senior rehab center. The aisles for this stuff were roped off. We got permission to get what we needed, but ran into a "you can't buy this" at checkout. Then we were cleared. A second visit (had miscalculated on some things) took an act of Congress to complete, but we did. The funny thing is that other stores don't seem to have the same level of restrictions.

Anyway... we walk the dogs a lot, I fished a bit yesterday, and today was mask production. We'll have 70 made by tomorrow. Stay healthy, gentlemen!