I am not so hungry or desperate for information that I need to ignore that it may be coming from some low class coward like Stevie.

I certainly don't need information from those who support and defend anti-gunners, and those who attack the politicians who actually take seriously, their oath to preserve, protect, and defend our Constitutional gun rights.

I am not one of the fools who think that a handgun or semi-automatic rifle will jump into a killers hands, and start spraying bullets. I certainly don't think that if we would only give up the right to own those guns, then the anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats will stop, and not also come back for other rifles and shotguns.

Did you see where rocky mtn bill said that the only reason Charles Whitman used a bolt action Model 700 Remington for his mass murder weapon was because it was the only gun available to him? So if he had his way, and semi-automatics and handguns were banned, the only guns that will be available to future mentally ill killers will be the rifles and shotguns that remain. And naturally, the anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats will come back to take them as well. If I am wrong in that thought, I'd sure like to know how, because in those giant piles of guns turned in under penalty of law in Australia... I see pump shotguns and other sporting firearms. And everyone knows that no criminal or killer ever cut the barrels on a double shotgun, and used it as a weapon. So our doubles are safe, right?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.