Jim, I am not as concerned about the endless free advertising done here as I am by the fact that a couple of those free advertising gunsmiths engaged in internet doxxing. You seem upset about complaints about this free advertising, But here is some of the mentally sick behavior I have dealt with from them.

Steven Hughes SDH-MT called me on the phone on Feb. 2, 2019 at 3:07 PM from (406)-222-9377 in Livingston Montana.

He sounded drunk as a skunk, slurring his words badly, and was extremely vulgar and repeatedly made physical threats, and threats to engage in doxxing my personal information. Another of their pals sent an anonymous threat to my house utilizing the U.S. Postal System, a crime, and mailing it from another city to hide his own postmark. I have never received an apology for this gutless behavior that could endanger my family. One of them even called the HR Department at my former employer, apparently hoping that my pro-2nd Amendment stance might jeopardize my job. How's that for spineless low class behavior? They wanted to intimidate me and make me leave. It isn't going to work out as they planned. Their fellow doxxing partner, BrentD (Brent Danielson) decided yesterday to escalate his doxxing activities.

It would seem that Brent has the mentality of someone who would go to an attic window to see a tornado about to hit his house, rather than take shelter in a storm cellar. 'Nuff said.

I am glad to see Dewey Vicknair posting again as well. His work is going to raise the bar to a level that is completely unattainable by most mere mortals. I also hope that Bailey Bradshaw returns. Baily was another unbelievably fantastic gunsmith who also could do it all, and do it at an extremely high level. Like Dewey, he was one of a small minority who could design and build a gorgeous gun from scratch, fabricating every part himself. They are an inspiration to all of us here.

Bailey Bradshaw left us after he was ran off by comments from the sick little turd rocky mtn bill, the proud supporter of anti-gun Democrats. Things aren't always just as they seem on the surface Jim. I saw this thread the day you posted it. I was going to comment, but then decided to let it go. Brent's actions today changed that idea... It changed a lot of things.

Last edited by keith; 03/09/20 02:35 AM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.