Originally Posted By: BrentD
Originally Posted By: Konor3inch
Uncle Fester,
Perhaps you should come over and hold a talk on your views in Dunblane town hall. Without your guns of course . Then maybe go for a pint in the pub afterwards to gauge your popularity.

Once a day or so, I briefly skim through this thread for entertainment purposes only. I've got to say, this is the funniest thing that I've read in a LONG time. I can just imagine.....giving a seminar on his views. Talk about a train wreck in real time! And sure to add to his long list of people converted to the AntiGunClub - which is the only club to which.....ever added a member.

I thought this is kind of funny, hypocrisy.

There was a thought by Konor to look it up. This one event is the absolute definition of knee jerk reaction, and you could maybe take a few intelligentcia charts and graphs to a townhall and make a case? Could be Scotland missed the chance to ban airliners just a few years earlier. Me, sure I'd go, but the hypocritical at the meeting can go fly a kite. I'd ask one or two of the lowly help around the hotel where the best hole in the wall eating places are in town and visit there.