My post would only be irrelevant if I was trying to dictate what all Scottish gun owners ought to be permitted to own.

You are obviously happy to be a sheep that has been corralled by a tyrannical government. You own a lot of shotguns that your 2010 mass shooter found perfectly suitable to accomplish his goal of killing a bunch of innocent people. It matters not whether your lawmakers banned them thrn, or after some future shooting. It could, and probably will happen again. It could even be the result of some Muslim or criminal who knows about your little arsenal, and decides to steal them while you are at the Proctologist office attempting to see if he can get your head inserted a bit deeper.

But here you are Konor3inch, repeating your decidedly anti-gun dogma over and over. The response from all except rocky mtn bill and SKB has not been at all welcome or well received. It certainly is not double gun related. So it fits every definition of unwelcome Trolling.

Now why don't you pull your head out of your ass long enough to explain why you think anti-gunners here find it so evil and egregious to Stop and Frisk known repeat offenders and gang-bangers, who are demonstrably and absolutely responsible for murders and violent crime? But at the same time, they, and you, have no problem with restricting the Constitutional rights of law abiding citizens?

Which of those scenarios is more likely to achieve the ostensibly desired results of reducing crime and saving lives? We have the numbers to show that it did reduce xrime and save kived. Why are you insensitive to those who fear all guns? This is a predominantly North America - United State firearm enthusiasts' forum... so don't try to hide from these questions again as you, an unwelcome foreigner, preaching the very same propaganda put out by rabid anti-gun organizations.

I'm not expecting much, because you have evaded these questions several times now. Clinging to some words craigd posted isn't helping you make any valid points.

By the way... I did indeed mention the Scottish context of the points you keep repeating. If we can believe you, Scottish gun owners universally accept and welcome bans on handguns and semi-automatics. This of course, after you also told us that many Scottish gun owners were not at all happy to surrender and give up their guns of choice. You have no credibility, and I find it increasingly difficult to believe that a tap dancing moron who runs from legitimate questions is representative of all Scottish gun owners. If you really are.. then you have bigger problems than anyone can fix.

Last edited by keith; 03/07/20 06:11 PM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.