Lonesome yawn

Uncle Fester you are spending your time putting words into my mouth then arguing against them any non agenda driven person can see that. I am quite happy that what I have written accurately portrays my point of view .

It seems you are not up for a debate or willing to accept that not everyone perhaps not anyone thinks like you. Your endless rant and diatribe of insults makes me think you may either be mentally ill or suffering from some sort of senile dementia, I suspect the latter and hope you are able to avail yourself of some sort of treatment before you go crackers and end up as a headline in some mass shooting.

Anyway just so you are clear I fish for trout on the loch and salmon in the rivers, shoot wildfowl inland and on the foreshore, shoot pheasants in a driven game syndicate ,stalk deer on a friends farm ,shoot rabbits with a .22 and two British air rifles.

I have no inclination to support the possession of assault rifles or hand guns in this country and no one who possesses assault rifles can count on my support to retain them especially you Fester because I dont think you would be safe in charge of a water pistol.

You regularly castigate those that do not support your stance as FUDDS but it should be fieldsportsmen making it clear to you that they do not support the unhealthy possession of Assault weapons to bolster inadequate personalities and be telling you to take a hike. I dont think you are representative of shooters in America thank God but that you and your three or four barely literate buddies on this forum represent a small core of very unstable characters who are probably ill suited to possess any kind of weapons. Personally I think you Fester should be restricted to plastic cutlery.

Is all that clear enough, have a good time distorting it but I think on balance most people see you for the fool you are and your compatriots as even bigger fools for being taken in by such a fraud

Uncle Fester the protector of all from tyranny , I dont think so you are just some inadequate old irrelevant geezer ,fixated on internet battling and hiding behind a computer screen . Most men would have no time for you at all youre too much of a paranoid dishonest twister becoming less relevant as you age and become increasingly angry and bitter

Last edited by Konor3inch; 03/07/20 11:20 AM.