Very sobering to hear Millers description of the deaths and devastation. I feel very sorry for what these folks are going through. Shortly after I bought my property, an extremely severe EF-5 tornado went through my area. It was on the ground for a very long time, and there was a largely uninhabited area where it went through with a path almost two miles wide. The whole previously wooded area looked like pictures of Hiroshima and Nagasaki after the atomic bombs. Most of the trees in one valley weren't merely knocked down, they were sucked away along with topsoil down to the hardpan clay underneath. People who had hunting camps couldn't even find where they had stood. What I saw there convinced me to spend extra money to put in a poured concrete basement with rebar woven every 16 inches vertical and horizontal when I built my house. People who took shelter in concrete block basements were killed when the block walls collapsed on them. One guy I worked with who lost his house told me his wife got the kids in the basement, and the tornado took the entire house away. He said the only items not sucked out of the basement were the washing machine, and a very heavy antique 8 1/2 ft. Brunswick pool table with two inch slate top. His wife and kids hid under the pool table, and lived. His boy got a broken arm from flying debris. When he rebuilt, the new house had a reinforced concrete storm shelter in the basement.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.