craigd, I received a PM awhile back, shortly after Steven Dodd Hughes called me on my phone on Feb. 2, 2019 at 3:07 PM from (406)-222-9377 in Livingston Montana... in an obvious drunken state... screaming vulgar threats at me.

This guy told me in that PM that he had witnessed Steven at Montana gun shows, hawking his books, and he was so drunk that he could barely hold up his head. I suppose that sort of public drunkenness might explain why he doesn't have enough money to slip Dave a donation now and then to pay for the frequent free advertising he does here. I'm only repeating what I was told in a PM that I still have. I don't want to see you go to any Montana gun shows, and perhaps slip in a puddle of his piss or vomit. I know he sounded like he was pissing himself after I politely told him that Montana wasn't far enough away from me for him to carry out his threats without repercussions. My opinions of Steven are based entirely upon what I see here, and the vulgar threatening phone call he made to me.

But boy oh boy, did you see how fast Steven ran away after I asked him why he wasn't on the list of Doublegunshop donors? That's the kind of guy that Billy thinks is a real asset to this forum!

Of course, Billy is mentally sick. I'm sure that the two-faced Canadian weasel and all of the other Fake Ass Gentlemen (F.A.G.'s) we have here will confront him about the personal attacks he frequently makes directed toward you.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.