What a great response Mustela frenata... exactly what I would expect from a two-faced lying Canadian weasel.

I didn't keep your email with the thought that I might use it in the future, but I'm very happy that I didn't delete it now. Why, just look at your cowardly back-pedaling and all of the absolute bullshit and personal insults you felt you needed to post just to pivot away from your lies and your disingenuous two-faced behavior.

At least your friend King Brown had the brains to fall back on his faux civility when he got caught up in his lies and bullshit. But it isn't surprising at all to learn that you have joined King in the thought that the filth nca225 posted should have just been forgiven and forgotten.

You could have been a man and a accepted my challenge to prove that you weren't lying. You could have admitted that I have given you details of exactly why I call you a two-faced Canadian weasel. Instead, you chose another path. I have no reason or desire to stop mentioning your behavior, so that others think you can be trusted as a friend.

The shit you posted in response to my challenge pretty much guarantees that I will keep on reminding people what a low class liar you really are.

Frauds and hypocrites and liars like you have been ruining this forum for years. jOe saw right through you long before I did, and that is why you despise him. I'm sure I don't need to remind you that's exactly what drove guys like Doug, JamesM, DaveK, JRB, and numerous others away. And the lying, flailing, and tap dancing you all do to try to hide it and keep it going, as you cover for each other, never ceases to amaze me.

By the way... congratulations. You know you have arrived when you have a total idiot and supporter of anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats like rocky mtn bill in your corner.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.