Originally Posted By: Konor3inch
Hi Uncle Fester you just dont get it. Do you read anything critically or are you just too intent on personal attack to comprehend .

I dont smoke. I have a good friend called Mohammed ,a Muslim from Somalia. and this is a double gun forum not a second amendment forum .

Poor dumb Konor3inch... so sorry to see you go... again. I told you that I read and comprehended every word you posted... even the virtually incoherent stuff where you forgot how to spell and use punctuation. Please don't be so angry, just because you are too stupid to recall what you posted a whole day ago...

Originally Posted By: Konor3inch
If Ive got a match Ill light a cigarette if a car Ill use it to get around what you do with ithese objects is up to you

But really, I don't care if you smoke or not. And I'm sure your good buddy Mohammed would not be offended by your obvious wish to keep guns away from Muslims. The issue is that you are here on a firearms enthusiasts website preaching your anti-gun dogma... And then hypocritically lecturing me that this is a double gun forum, and not a 2nd Amendment forum.

You're a real peach. From your defective memory and moronic thought processes, to your ability to sling the mud and personal insults that you claim to dislike. Few Libtards have been so transparent and so utterly ignorant so quickly here. This is like having nca225 on steroids.

This has been great fun. I really enjoy flushing our anti-gun Liberals and revealing their hypocrisy and the ways they help anti-gun politicians to erode our gun rights. Oh, excuse me, it's all about solidarity and sympathy... enforced by threat of imprisonment by your tyrannical government. Just bleat like a sheep if you agree. Speaking of hypocrisy, Gladys Kravitz and a few of her friends should be along any second now to call you a coward for hiding behind a screen name.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.